The BCCVH is located on the sixth floor of the Gordon and Leslie Diamond Health Care Centre at Vancouver Hospital.
Click here for a pdf of BC CVH parking and directions or read the information below:
6th Floor (Station 4), 2775 Laurel Street, Vancouver, BC, V5Z 1M9
We are located across from VGH on Laurel Street. This is on 12th Avenue and between Laurel & Oak Streets.
Building Entrances – 3 entrances: off Laurel, off of 12th Avenue or off of Oak Street.
5-minute patient pick up/drop off zone (including HandiDart & taxi) is at the Laurel entrance (between 10th and 12th Avenues, accessible Laurel northbound or Laurel southbound).
We are accessible by Transit:
- Bus off of Oak Street – nearest stop is Oak and 12th Avenue.
- Bus off of Broadway – nearest stop is Oak at Broadway. (For 99 UBC B-Line, the nearest stop is Willow.)
- Skytrain – nearest is Canada Line’s Broadway-City Hall Station.
- Diamond Centre’s parking lot is accessible from on Laurel, just past 10th Avenue.
- VGH parking lot is accessible from Laurel Street, between 12th and 13th Avenues.
- Metered parking is available on Broadway, Oak, Laurel, Willow, Heather Streets and 7th Avenue.
- Free parking is on Oak Street; 7th, 13th and 16th Avenues, as well as north of Broadway on Willow, Heather, Laurel, Ash.
- Hotels and other medical buildings on Broadway also have parking lots for a daily fee.
Please take note of the parking restrictions. Since parking can be challenging to find, we suggest you give yourself an extra 30+ minutes to find parking, pay and then walk to the Centre.