1. If you would like to be seen at the BC Centre for Vulvar Health, you need a referral from your doctor, (see How To Refer):
- Please discuss with your physician (G.P. or specialist), and have them fill out BOTH pages of the BC CVH Temp Referral (PDF)
- Your physician can then submit by email or fax at 604-875-5807.
- We only accept referrals from B.C. physicians for residents of B.C.
2. For your initial appointment, please complete our pre-visit BCCVH Health Questionnaire (PDF)
3. At the BCCVH we have several different clinics for vulvar conditions. Depending on the clinic your have been referred to your appointment will look differently. If you have been referred to the Vulvar / Sexual pain clinic please click here to go to the section on our website for the Vulvar Pain Assessment Clinic for what to expect at your first appointment. Our Clinical Coordinator will also contact you by email before your first appointment. If you have been referred to the Vulvar Disease Clinic, please click here for what to expect at your first appointment (coming soon)
4. We are a University of British Columbia faculty of medicine teaching site so we may have a learner in the clinic with us, this could include a medical student, a resident specializing in OBGYN or Dermatology or a gynecologist doing further training in this area.
5. If you are already a BCCVH patient and you have a question about (re)scheduling or cancelling an appointment please call our booking clerks at (604)875-5022 ext #3 (please provide at least 48-hours notice)
6. If you have a medical question related to your current BCCVH treatment program, please call our Centre’s nurse at: (604) 875-4111 ext #63179
7. If you have a general question about the BCCVH please contact our Clinic Care Coordinator at (604) 875-5022
8. Please check out our FAQ page for more information.